Sweet Maine lobster, rich clams, fresh potatoes and succulent sweet corn-on-the-cob are wrapped tightly in blankets of fresh seaweed and delicately steamed over hard wood fires, giving these fine foods that hardy Down east taste. Finest Kind Caterers lobster bakes are a New England Adventure!
Finest Kind Caterers presents a casual buffet meal with the traditional lobster bake and alternative main dishes of sirloin steak or BBQ chicken. Prices depend upon the number served and the menu chosen.
Choose from a variety of menus to make your lobster bake unique to your event. Enjoy sweet Maine lobster, rich clams, fresh potatoes and succulent sweet corn-on-the-cob are wrapped tightly in blankets of fresh seaweed and delicately steamed over hard wood fires, giving these fine foods that hardy Downeast taste. Finest Kind Caterers lobster bakes are second to none!
We supply everything that you will need!
Yes we really do supply everything you need for the meal, including buffet table with linen, plastic trays, paper plates, eating utensils, napkins, lobster crackers, bibs, wet-naps, butter, broth and all of the condiments that you will need. We also include small buckets for shells, trash barrels with bags, and complete clean up.
The only things you need to do are:
- A signed contract and non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your date.
- Choose a menu! You may have as many main courses as you would like.
- A guaranteed final count of people to be served is required 2 weeks prior to the date of service.
- You must provide the location and seating for your guests.
- Payment of remaining balance is due on the day of service. A service charge of 7% Maine Sales Tax is added to the bill. Any change from the contracted service time will be subject to a $100 /hour fee.
- Call today to reserve you the date for your lobster bake.